What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Smartphone

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea the reports on battery life of the Galaxy Nexus is very disappointing. I'm surprised it reviewed so well in spite of it, but I guess people expected it.

I was one button press away from pulling the trigger and trying out a Nexus on Verizon the other night. But I decided already being on contract for the iPhone that I was approaching a level of technological decadence that was too high for even me! If I get the chance to try one I will though.

Mokamommy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
guthrien said:
Yea the reports on battery life of the Galaxy Nexus is very disappointing. I'm surprised it reviewed so well in spite of it, but I guess people expected it.

I was one button press away from pulling the trigger and trying out a Nexus on Verizon the other night. But I decided already being on contract for the iPhone that I was approaching a level of technological decadence that was too high for even me! If I get the chance to try one I will though.

You'd be better off with the Razr Maxx. Not impressed with the GN. Although, I get way more I-can't-figure-out-how-to-use-my-iPhone calls than anything else, most people who get the GN know how to use it and other than some initial issues at launch we have had few issues with the device. Once ICS is available on the Maxx it will be the phone to beat.

Sent from my Poppin Purplicous iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts