What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad 16 32 or 64

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I definitely agree with the notion of going with as much memory as you can afford. The iPad 3 was my first tablet purchase, and I went in with the intention of just surfing the web, emails, ebooks, and downloading a few apps. My MacBook Pro will be my main computing device, and my 16 gig iPhone 4s stored most of my photos. Because I've only used up about 12 gigs on the iPhone, I assumed that 16 gigs was all I need for the iPad.

Boy was I wrong... I'm spending more time on the iPad than my MacBook, and I'm seeing that applications are starting to take up space. The game Infinity Blade 2 takes up almost one whole gig!! I'm going to give my 16 gig to my fiancée (who'll use it just for web, facebook, email & YouTube) and getting a new 64 gig. If there was a 128 gig version out today, I'd get it in a heartbeat.

brunodjkj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it not possible to connect a portable H/D ? Is it a case of no cable that will fit

Sincity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it not possible to connect a portable H/D ? Is it a case of no cable that will fit

Seagate makes a wireless one that is basically a file server. You cannot load apps onto it.

I went with a 32gb since I have lots of space left on my 16gb iPhone. I don't plan on loading movies or music onto it.

Sax Maniac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded from a first gen 16 that I was constantly deleting stuff from to make space so I went as large as possible. Between videos and comics (ComicZeal FTW! :) ) I was constantly at the max. Now, my wife never had her 16 over 1/2 full so if she gets a new one we might stay at the 16 for her. It really depends on what you will use it for. And if you are willing to shuffle things on and off to save some $$.

Most reactions

Latest posts