What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to get Apple Store promo stand?

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get those clear stands with the white rubber around them, as seen at the Apple Store/Best Buy?

fm89hc.jpg

I've done some Googling, other people are also curious but nobody knows where you can get them from. I'm very interested in this, because I don't like placing my iPad flat on a table to use it, it means I have to hunch over it to get a good viewing angle.

Thanks!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not bad but don't they usually fall right off as soon as you start typing?

OP
FrostyFire

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not bad but don't they usually fall right off as soon as you start typing?

That's the purpose of the rubber....it does a great job. Even picking it up, and placing it back on the stand, it sort of grabs it instantly, you don't have to hold it and make sure it's staying on there...

OP
FrostyFire

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I asked our Apple reseller on campus here at the Uni I work for....and they said they just got them as part of the promo pack, but the guy is going to ask their Apple rep for me when he comes in next.

jlevey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Store iPad Stand Found!

If you want to get the closest thing to the iPad stand you've seen at the Apple store, then Google "i.Sound Stand for iPad by dreamGEAR"

jlevey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple/Best Buy will not sell the models used to display the iPad because it's proprietary. But I did purchase the aluminum stand from maccessories.biz and it is great. It's just like the one at Apple/Best Buy, but it's unibody aluminum as opposed to clear acrylic. It was only $49.99 at maccessories.biz

tap50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get those clear stands with the white rubber around them, as seen at the Apple Store/Best Buy?

I've done some Googling, other people are also curious but nobody knows where you can get them from. I'm very interested in this, because I don't like placing my iPad flat on a table to use it, it means I have to hunch over it to get a good viewing angle.

Thanks!

They have something like it here: The Wallee called The Tumble. Not sure if you can get them yet, though.

Todd

jlevey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i.Sound Aluminum Stand for iPad

A great stand that has the same exact function as the acrylic cylinder stand at the Apple Store/Best Buy is the i.Sound Aluminum Stand for iPad. You can see photos and buy it from maccessories.biz. I got one and use it on a table to play games, read articles, and even watch videos...and I don't have to hunch over. It's great because it elevates the iPad at the perfect angle. Plus, the iPad will not slip off because edges on the top of the cylinder have a rubber coating. Overall, it's really the best (and only) alternative to the proprietary stand on display at the Apple Store/Best Buy.

cherylfoster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has a great attitude and function exactly the same position in the acrylic cylinder Apple Store Best Buy is the i.Sound aluminum holder to ask the company. You can see pictures and buy it from maccessories.biz. I got one and use it on a table to play games and read articles, and even watch videos I have no more than a hunch. It's great because it raises the company's requests in the corner of perfection. In addition, we will ask the company does not take off because the edges on a cylinder head with rubber coating. Overall, it's really the best alternative to the position property on display at the Apple Store Best Buy

Most reactions

Latest posts