What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to buy original 6ft Sync and Charge USB Cable?

JohnnyBeGood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering where to get original cable. I started reading reviews on amazon and seems like not all of them are original.
I would post the link put I need 3+ posts.
Please spare me from comments ie. apple.com

TIA

iDuffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do Apple even produce one that long? The only one I can see on their site of that length is branded "Incase" Mfr. Part Number: EC20055

OP
J

JohnnyBeGood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do Apple even produce one that long? The only one I can see on their site of that length is branded "Incase" Mfr. Part Number: EC20055

You're right. There's only 10' on apple site. I guess I need to close eyes and buy generic.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JohnnyBeGood said:
You're right. There's only 10' on apple site. I guess I need to close eyes and buy generic.

Why not run an extension cord and plug the Apple wall plug to it? This is what I use.

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can even buy iPhone/iPad charge cable extensions. I was buying two off eBay but they never arrived. Luckily I was refunded (don't buy from a company called 'yespainting'). Just make sure they support data and video sync

Most reactions

Latest posts