What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to buy cases locally

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate waiting. I'm the type that wants it that day.

I havnt been to apple in awhile and at best buy they only have a small selection to choose from.

Any ideas on where I could find more choices for cases? I think I like the griffen case as I can take the pad out instantly instead of trying to fight the apple case to let go of my pad so it can roam naked around the house.

MayaD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's local?

What's local to you. Unless you're in a fairly large city, I doubt that many stores will carry more than a few.

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in Denver. Willing to travel 40 miles. Someone said the mall. Them center island off brands kiosk?

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Target. They now carry the iPad and my husband just got a really killer case there made by Philips. I wish I didn't have 2 cases already and I would get one of those. It displays in landscape and portrait with adjustable angle in both views.

Most reactions

Latest posts