What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Is The Instruction Manual !?

jtwyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So when I opened up my new iPad a while ago I went through the same shock some of you probably did. I don't know about you, but I am used to most of purchased item ( atleast electronics ) to come with some sort of manual. Luckily for me, I found this video lesson that suprised me on how much was useful information was in each video. The best part is that there are hundreds of videos, so whether your new to electronics and do not even know where to start when opening your new iPad, or just simply want to get the most out of your iPad the videos will help you out. Anyways, just thought I would share what saved me with the rest of you guys. Hope you find it useful.
Here's the link -->

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules*
No External Links...

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You'll also find an online version of the manual linked in Safari's bookmarks. And you can download it in the iBooks store (after you download the iBooks app).

All of this is mentioned on the back of the card that came in your box. Yes, I know it is easy to miss. Most of us did. ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Having an online manual like this means that it is automatically updated to reflect changes in iOS versions.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Having an online manual like this means that it is automatically updated to reflect changes in iOS versions.

I wasn't aware that it automatically updated itself, Scifan! Thanks for that tidbit!

Most reactions

Latest posts