What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you get your iPad accessories?

eKindom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Almost half my family and a bunch of my friends all gave in and are the proud owners of an iPad. Since I’m always the one to advise them on where to buy their tech and gadgets, they’ve asked me where to get their iPad accessories. Cause face it… the iPad isn’t cheap. And the Apple accessories are relatively even more expensive. So I usually shop on ekindom where offer the cheaper price. what about you?
Wholesale Electronics - China Electronics Store - Drop Ship from China

mikespe

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I get mine from eBay mostly...but i've been shopping on there for quite a few years so I have learned what to look for & how to shop around. There are some great deals & awesome gadgets to be found on eBay...but there are also just as much crap & scammers too. Only use Paypal if you shop there...it has protected me a few times.

What I do is go to eBay I search for ipad 2...then when the results come up in the left column it will allow you to narrow your search by category...just click the one you want. Once you get an idea how the products are named (I am new to iPad so I didn't know the clip on case that goes on the back is called a back case)...Also narrow your search to whatever country you are from (I don't want to assume USA...) only because there are a lot of sellers out of Hong Kong...I've ordered from a couple and they were OK...but shipping took forever I every now & then I got a cheaply made product...so I stick with US sellers now.

xcanuc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been buying local but I think my next purchase which will be quite a few things I will be trying sw-box. I would post a link but it will be taken down. They have some pretty good prices so I will probably buy a few extra items and resell them on kijiji. If it all works out I will get all my stuff for free in the end. LOL

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been buying local but I think my next purchase which will be quite a few things I will be trying sw-box. I would post a link but it will be taken down. They have some pretty good prices so I will probably buy a few extra items and resell them on kijiji. If it all works out I will get all my stuff for free in the end. LOL

Here is the relevant rule.

13.1. Posting links to products or services by forum members is allowed, as long as it is relevant to the conversation, enhances the discussion within the thread and does not promote your personal web site, domain, service, company, business or another iPad forum. Administrators and moderators reserve the right to delete any inappropriate or excessive links.

13.2. If you are the developer, owner or are otherwise affiliated with the product or service, web site, etc., you may not post links per rule #7.

In this case, posting the link conforms to the rules so if you choose to supply it, it will not be taken down.

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon. Great deals often. BestBuy is good too. Staples also but only because I live near one.

Sent from Latveria

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Made in China does not denote cheap, either in quality or price. Purchasing from China means buyer beware. Various international retailers have good quality components at decent prices. Always deal with a vendor that has a strong reputation for taking care of customers.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seadog said:
Made in China does not denote cheap, either in quality or price. Purchasing from China means buyer beware. Various international retailers have good quality components at decent prices. Always deal with a vendor that has a strong reputation for taking care of customers.

I'll go along with that......let's face it your iPad was put together there.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts