What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 accessories are already on sale

Applefreak12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although iPad 2 is not yet on sale out of US, but the third party iPad 2 accessories have already been launched onto the market: TinyDeal - Search Result - China Wholesale, Online Shop, Dropship, Free Shipping
Jobs also introduced a special new design case called Smart Case for iPad 2, it costs $39 to $69, which is kind of expensive for just a case, i believe the copy cases of this kind would be on sale soon, will you buy the original Smart Case or wait to buy a cheap copy Smart Case for your iPad 2 ?

Perceptions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's nice to see new cases already being made since people are anticipating it, but I'm wondering what other big companies like Incase, and Otterbox are doing, especially with the more expensive and luxurious cases.

OP
A

Applefreak12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's nice to see new cases already being made since people are anticipating it, but I'm wondering what other big companies like Incase, and are doing, especially with the more expensive and luxurious cases.

You are right, LV, also make cases for iPad and iPhone, these cases are even much more expensive than iPad and iPhone.
But if i have a iPad 2, i would like to buy this case: TinyDeal - Synthetic Leather Case Cover & Stand f Apple iPad 2
It's cheap, but very protective for iPad 2, as iPad 2 is too thin to be hold tightly, it can also support iPad 2 like Smart Case does.

concu88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the availability of smart covers I wonder if an ipad sleeve will fit well with the smart cover. But I was glad to see ipad2 sleeves that fit perfectly with smart cover.

Most reactions