What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do u use your iPad

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweetchinmusic said:
update: I tried using my iPad in public but it didn't feel right, I'm always looking over my back, thinking someone is gonna grab it out.

Where are you using it? In the middle of the hood?

pltan75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using it right now at while having a foot massage at a local spa. Sucks I cant upload a pic from an ipad.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
pltan75 said:
Tried using the forum icon to attach a picture but it wouldnt work. Will give icab a go :)

Could be the pic is too big. There's a limit to the file size. Try a smaller pic. Around 110kB should be good.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pltan75 said:
Tried using the forum icon to attach a picture but it wouldnt work. Will give icab a go :)

Now I'm confused......so if you are talking about uploading to the forum have you tried using the IPF App, it always works for me and is simplicity itself!

The Archangel

Djdan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Petty much everywhere. Work, school, home. For productivity or for entertainment, there's nothing better.

Sent from my IPad (3rd Gen)

pltan75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I'm confused......so if you are talking about uploading to the forum have you tried using the IPF App, it always works for me and is simplicity itself!

The Archangel

Hehe, no I haven't, I've been reluctant to download forum specific apps to reduce clutter. I just visit forums via browser whether it be on a PC, Ipad..Berry :p Sounds like I'm missing out, oddly enough today was the first time I've ever tried uploading a photo to a forum from an IOS device.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pltan75 said:
Hehe, no I haven't, I've been reluctant to download forum specific apps to reduce clutter. I just visit forums via browser whether it be on a PC, Ipad..Berry :p Sounds like I'm missing out, oddly enough today was the first time I've ever tried uploading a photo to a forum from an IOS device.

Unfortunately Safari on the iPad isn't designed for uploading files but you might like to try the app, you can find it here http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You will never look back! The app is soooo much easier.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

beesknees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
johnml said:
My iPad goes with me everywhere. I'm still on the grandfathered plan from the first gen. And I try to get AT&T to pay out the data. I have a small messenger bag that I put it in and I hope it doesn't look like a purse.

It is not a purse it is European!

I use it in the place where it was primarily designed... everywhere. It would probably be easier to list the places I don't use it. I don't think it has ever been in the pantry.

Most reactions

Latest posts