What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can i find saved documents?

golddust34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to figure out how to find saved documents but there doesn't seem to be a documents 'folder' like we are used to in Windows. Been practicing using the Kingsoft Office suite app and wondering where my documents are going!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out how to find saved documents but there doesn't seem to be a documents 'folder' like we are used to in Windows. Been practicing using the Kingsoft Office suite app and wondering where my documents are going!
The iPad works different than a Windows PC. You have apps where you can store or view documents. There's no "Documents" folder. If you saved your documents using the Kingsoft Office Suite app, they may be in that app somewhere.
If you imported them from cloud storage such as Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox, they could be saved there in an extra folder. Look for something like "Uploads" or "Kingsoft ..." in these apps.

Last edited:
OP
G

golddust34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad works different than a Windows PC. You have apps where you can store or view documents. There's no "Documents" folder. If you saved your documents using the Kingsoft Office Suite app, they may be in that app somewhere.
If you imported them from cloud storage such as Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox, they could be saved there in an extra folder. Look for something like "Uploads" or "Kingsoft ..." in these apps.

I was getting the feeling that it was something like that, but wanted to check it out. Thanks for the verification.

Most reactions