What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when will os4 be available for IPAD?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope 4.0 comes soon to the iPad, I'm using it on my 3GS, and it really is better.

My one wish is that in browsers the "upload button" would be enabled so I can upload pictures. Also, the file management feature of iTunes and iPad is a joke.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Thanks for the detailed info. I put the iOS 4 goldmaster on my 3GS but don't remember have to register the device and the process went well. I'm being a bit premature as I don't have my iPad yet but I love iOS 4 and would like it on my iPad! I wonder will iPad apps support iOS 4 this was the only disappointment with having it on the iPhone early only the apple apps supported it.

Yeah thats because the goldmaster is the same version that gets put out to the public.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
what is the web site for the developer beta

developer.apple.com

To register as a devloper it cost $99 per year. You are then able to submit your apps to the app store and also get the ability to test your apps on your apple devices before submitting. If you dont register you can only use the simulator

Most reactions

Latest posts