What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is iPad-3 Likely to come ?

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Somebody please tell me that it is not gonna be a 7 Inch iPad-3 :eek:.

Sorry but that question is completely stupid and if you are expecting a knowledgeable answer you are wasting your time asking.
Apple DO NOT release information ahead of product launches and no Apple employees are openly members of this site so all posts here are simply speculation, rumour, guesswork or hope by the posters.
Apple will let you know what they are doing at the same time as they let everybody else in the world know so rather than waste your and everybody else's time just be patient and your patience will be rewarded.
Once again sorry for being so blunt but you simply do not seem to understand the way Apple work and nobody else has informed you so it's time to learn.

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry but that question is completely stupid and if you are expecting a knowledgeable answer you are wasting your time asking.
Apple DO NOT release information ahead of product launches and no Apple employees are openly members of this site so all posts here are simply speculation, rumour, guesswork or hope by the posters.
Apple will let you know what they are doing at the same time as they let everybody else in the world know so rather than waste your and everybody else's time just be patient and your patience will be rewarded.
Once again sorry for being so blunt but you simply do not seem to understand the way Apple work and nobody else has informed you so it's time to learn.

And I know about that, didn't you read my post when I started this thread I very clearly said " What are the speculations" so I clearly know and meant that what ever is discussed here is mere speculation and maybe could only get close to guess like a close guess. But I know this fact so...And atleast A Vague speculation can just help someone decide how the future looks if he is thinking about buying that product so...

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are thinking about buying an iPad the product that is available today is the iPad2 which is available with or without 3G in three different memory sizes. That is the product you should be thinking about.

Do you post on car forums asking what the 2014 model will be like so you can decide what to buy?

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are thinking about buying an iPad the product that is available today is the iPad2 which is available with or without 3G in three different memory sizes. That is the product you should be thinking about.

Do you post on car forums asking what the 2014 model will be like so you can decide what to buy?

In this case we are just 3- 4 months away from the next product there is difference between waiting for 3-4 months and waiting for 3 years !! I would imagine everyone has that much common sense.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One more reason why I dont feel like believeing it is because if Apple wants to pack in a brighter display and a Retina Display how can it do it in a comparatively smaller screen size I mean the path is going upwards in screensize not downwards...In a 7 inch screen size how can it pack so much of pixel and screen clarity ?

It's possible all right, the HTC Rezound has a 4.3 inch screen with 1250 x 720. Pretty amazing.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its gunna be thicker than iPad 2 because if better lighting to the retina display

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its gunna be thicker than iPad 2 because if better lighting to the retina display

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

Yes I agree, even I have read this that it could be thicker than the iPad-2

OP
A

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That would almost be an oxi-moron. A fatter iPad...... :)
Apple would never do that.

But then how else would it manage the dual LED Lit display that people are talking about ?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But then how else would it manage the dual LED Lit display that people are talking about ?

The LED lights don't add very much at all to the screen. If anything needs to be upscaled, it would be the battery to handle the power consumption.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Speculations are pretty wild, but some make sense:
Improved camera, like 8mp
Retina screen
NFC
Thinner and lighter with more battery.

I won't upgrade for that!! ;)

Sent from my Tricked Out, Sparkly Pink Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

Most reactions