What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do you think Jailbreak for 3.2.2 will be released?

lyc0s_101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im gonna take a guess here, i would say in couple of weeks from today.

jakerich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
August 29, 2010, at 05:22:15.667893 GMT.

Close enough for ya? :)

On the other hand, consider the source....

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why would they jailbreak it at all? 3.2.2 is NO different from 3.2.1 except for plugging the pdf hole, which can be done through cydia. Seems like a waste of an exploit for me to even attempt to jailbreak it.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not exactly true. It breaks jailbreaks and puts you BACK in jail.

If you are jailbroken all you have to do is search for PDF PATCH in Cydia and there you go....you pretty much have 3.2.2 then. :D

PaddyOFurniture

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The reason why they would JB 3.2.2 is because Apple is shipping new iPad's with 3.2.2 installed. I just got mine today and was unable to Jailbreak it because of that.

Alignednut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly, new ipads have already reached many stores, so beware before purchase if u want to jb it.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make you all a deal. If you want my 3.2.1 16GB Wifi model....just ship me a 64GB Wifi-3G model and will call it a fair trade.

:D :D :D :D :D

phatcamaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont have the link, but the dev team just released news that no jailbreak will come out for iphones 4.0.2/ipads 3.2.2. They plan to wait until 4.1 is released to bring out their next JB tool

Most reactions

Latest posts