What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

alpsoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently Kingdom Rush : Frontiers. My all time favourites are Contre Jour, Dream Pixels and Letterpress.

Tommyyque

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"In The Deep." Relaxing at the beginning, challenging later, arcade games with bubbles

addgoer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i like all endless runners! Temple run and stuff like that..
I also like. Anybody playing the iOS Version of[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]Drakerider Chains Transcendent?
If you need an overall appraisal of the game, Search AppsGoer to get a full review.

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heard a lot about Clash of Clans, is it as good, and funny, as people are saying!?!?

Thanks for everyone's feedback in this thread, it's proved very interesting reading!! My bank,account is suffering with all the downloads lol

Clash of Clans is not funny. But its an awesome game!! Its just like Backyard Monsters (Facebook game) of course it was ruined because of some new bad features........ (not clash of clans)

Its a great strategy game and perfect for iPad!!

VA Free

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite game currently is Avengees. Check it out, its like they combined Angry Birds with Words with Friends. Plus the coolest part is the world customizer, which is how you develop you own world to play against other people; pretty awesome... and best of all, its free.

Just search avengees on iTunes or here is their website: Moderator edit
Some screen shots below:

title.png

mp.png

pyw.png

sp.png

customize.png

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
VA Free--are you the App developer of this game?

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts