What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

House arrest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on house arrest for four months, and need to find iPad games I can play with other REAL people. So far, my favorite game has
been some pool game any suggestions. I would really appreciate it, cuz I'M SO BORED!!!

rascal01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on house arrest for four months, and need to find iPad games I can play with other REAL people. So far, my favorite game has
been some pool game any suggestions. I would really appreciate it, cuz I'M SO BORED!!!

I would suggest Kingdom Age

damian_

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really cant find a good time-killer this days... I've ran out of zombie games, too :rolleyes:

KeithG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay day is soooo boring. Very little to actually do outside of waiting around for upgrades. Clash of clans [same dev's] is much better.

That and Candy crush atm, which isn't my usual type of game, but I'm trying to beat some friends on it, which makes it fun.

Kiksy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My fav games now are:
Street food tycoon world tour
My dragon
Falling Fred
Cruise
Zombie highway
Campus life
Stardom
Dream star
Jaws revenge
Real racing 3
FIFA 13
I still have a lot of games that I didn't try yet but these are the ones I'm playing these days.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plants vs zombies is very annoying. I'm beginning to think Survival Endless 40 flags is impossible on the iOS version.

Kinta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Room was great! Right now I'm really addicted to the GameBook Adventures of Tin Man Games. They remind me of my childhood, when I played these books for hours. :D

Kinta

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Airport city is number 1, love the forum, but The Tribez is also good, as its a couple of games in one.

KeithG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Airport city is number 1, love the forum, but The Tribez is also good, as its a couple of games in one.

I had the Tribez, looked to be a little better at least than most of the build-mini-city games, but it wouldn't allow me add friends and nobody else seemed to be playing it so deleted.

I've been playing Modern war, but it's very thin on actual involving gameplay. It's like Mafia wars, all you do is use up what energy you have at the time to click on stuff, the game does the rest and then you wait... and come do same again ...

I need something a little more involving!!

Also been playing Simpsons tap out,my daughter is helping me on that one, it's a bit of fun for 5 mins per day.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the Tribez, looked to be a little better at least than most of the build-mini-city games, but it wouldn't allow me add friends and nobody else seemed to be playing it so deleted.

I've been playing Modern war, but it's very thin on actual involving gameplay. It's like Mafia wars, all you do is use up what energy you have at the time to click on stuff, the game does the rest and then you wait... and come do same again ...

I need something a little more involving!!

Also been playing Simpsons tap out,my daughter is helping me on that one, it's a bit of fun for 5 mins per day.

Come and join the forum for airport city trade on ipad, it's very involved, and lots of fun,
My in game name is Red Dog, we'll all help you with gifts to help you with the quests

Most reactions

Latest posts