What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the best apple product you own and why?

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best product I currently own by apple is definitely the iPad 2!!! It is amazing and super fast. I love how portable and thin it is as well.. And it can do so much. I'm so glad I waited for this and not buy a samsung galaxy tab (which was what my boyfriend wanted me to get, before the zoom came out..)

ahoward1126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my iPad 2 is on its way, should be here tuesday. I've loved my iPod touch for close to 4 years, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the iPad 2 will be my favorite.

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't decide between iPad 2 and iPhone 4? Cuz iPhone is a phone where as iPad is more comfortable?
What about everyone else :)

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I went three days without my iPhone 4 and didn't miss it that much. But cannot go more than a few hours without my iPad.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
Well I went three days without my iPhone 4 and didn't miss it that much. But cannot go more than a few hours without my iPad.

Same here. Since getting the iPad, my phone is only used for calling and texting, which I don't do much of. But my iPad is always on my lap or on the table next to me, and used all day long! It's one of my "How did we ever manage without it?" items

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
IPad 2, take and use it everywhere.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Ditto.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MyiPad is my companion, even though I wish I could get my hands on a MBA or MBP...? Even furbished

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, yeah! That baby goes with me everywhere!

Although family roll their eyes!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

lily5890

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i like iphone4G, because it having many app option. just bought ipad2, not many app option for ipad!

Most reactions