What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would happen? Question?

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
Will it damage the battery or anything if I left my device alone for a week or not? As I am going on a college trip to the lakes and I don't know whether to take it or not?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You really are trippin about that battery, huh? No it won't bother it.;) I have gone days without touching mine and it's still ticking!

Last edited:
OP
J

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
I bet you are sick of me bringing it up huh? I guess I just like to make sure my device has the best battery life it can. It could be worse, I could be tripping about the battery, the covers, the fingerprints on screen, the lack of flash etc... But, they don't bother me. :)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It could be worse, I could be tripping about the battery, the covers, the fingerprints on screen, the lack of flash etc... But, they don't bother me. :)

This is very true. So ~ I gather you are not gonna get a screen protector?:D

Oh. Come. On. Just one?

OP
J

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
Yeah it's a passage of life... Device battery and getting the best out of it, even though technology gets better everyday you would think we could stop worrying about it and worry about something else, like what to have on a morning tea or coffee... What outfit to wear on a night out and where to go on a first date.

OP
J

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
Yeah I went out drinking with some friends a few weeks ago, we got suited up as the Men in Black :D and yeah it is hard to think of where to go on a first date as you always want it to be right to make the best impression you can.

OP
J

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
I agree 1991, I am getting to the point where I hope she keeps talking! Good discussion We have going, who would have thought it started as a battery discussion? Haha

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Will it damage the battery or anything if I left my device alone for a week or not? As I am going on a college trip to the lakes and I don't know whether to take it or not?

Fully charge then power down (turn off) your iPad and it should be good for 6+ months without risking a fully dead battery... I left my iPhone3g in a drawer for 7 months and it still had 17% power when i turned it on!

Ooops, sorry, i got back on topic!

Most reactions

Latest posts