What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What stylus to buy?

Joei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I want to take notes on my iPad, what's the best stylus to buy?

OP
J

Joei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Behrdawg said:
I have the targus stylus. Bought it from best buy for 20 bucks. I have been very pleased.

Is it good for both drawing/sketching and taking down notes?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use the Pogo for drawing, taking notes and annotating PDF files in GoodReader. The size if the thing is too tiny in my hands, and the mushy tip bugs me. I was thinking of giving the Griffin or Alupen a shot.

OP
J

Joei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NumbLock said:
I use the Pogo for drawing, taking notes and annotating PDF files in GoodReader. The size if the thing is too tiny in my hands, and the mushy tip bugs me. I was thinking of giving the Griffin or Alupen a shot.

I was looking at Pogo or BoxWave. I'll check out the ones you mentioned as well :)

Behrdawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joei said:
Is it good for both drawing/sketching and taking down notes?

Well, I do not draw on my iPad, so I can't answer that for ya. But it is great for writing and casual use. Hope this helps.

OP
J

Joei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Behrdawg said:
Well, I do not draw on my iPad, so I can't answer that for ya. But it is great for writing and casual use. Hope this helps.

Yup! Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
J

Joei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got a stylus. The iStroke. So far, so good :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sw0p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the pogo stylus and the JustMobile stylus. Both work good for me but I prefer the JustMobile. Pogo stylus is to thin for me.

Svenster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few member have also recommended styli by Stylus R Us, Seem to have a good selection and good performance reviews.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts