What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What size is your iPad?

techknott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious, I opted for the 32gb wifi only, mainly because that's the same size as my phone and it's just right for my movies and music etc. I also like to put all my photos on it in albums. But the main reason is because I'm a dj and I plan to load up all my music and integrate the djay app into my setup.

Last edited:

Kendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64gb. I plan on keeping it for a very long time. Mainly to store photos and videos of my family. Although I'm still struggling to figure out how to get my videos on.

OP
T

techknott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use avplayer, simple drag and drop in iTunes

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kendo said:
64gb. I plan on keeping it for a very long time. Mainly to store photos and videos of my family. Although I'm still struggling to figure out how to get my videos on.

I found flux player worked for home video from my computer. Also that movies from my camera had to be 720 rather than 1080 to transfer via camera connection kit.

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad I 64gb WiFi ..... cause it was on clearance from verizon, otherwise I could have never afforded it . :)

kevin manning

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Czevski said:
I found flux player worked for home video from my computer. Also that movies from my camera had to be 720 rather than 1080 to transfer via camera connection kit.

Cord said:
iPad I 64gb WiFi ..... cause it was on clearance from verizon, otherwise I could have never afforded it . :)

I too bought a 64 from Verizon on tuesday, used to have a 32 ipad 2, and I really don't notice much difference. With an iPhone 4, I didn't need the cameras or FaceTime. Plus i only paid $399 for my first gen 64gb instead of $599 for a 32gb.

Most reactions

Latest posts