What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What offline reader app lets me arrange the saved pages into diffent folders?

Oragami

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Terra used to let me do it, but then it got busted with an update, and after I deleted it and reinstalled it, the option was gone.
The Offline Reader app is nice, just doesn't have the different folder option.

OP
Oragami

Oragami

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need app that's free, and don't you have to pay for Instapaper? If I had the money, it wouldn't be an issue.

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use pocket. It doesn't use folders, but you can tag items and show just the items with a given tag :)

OP
Oragami

Oragami

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ill give that a try :). Tagging isn't th same as folders, but should do the same thing I'm looking for.

BocataDeChoped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Pocket + Evernote to save webpages. Pocket allows me to get a clean version of the webpage (no ads, banners and such) and Evernote provides me the organization capabilities (tags and notebooks). I could save the webpage directly on Evernote but it would come with all the adds so I use Pocket as filter.

Most reactions

Latest posts