What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Precious Little

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.jangle.forumatic.com
Copy the link in youtube, then open iPF. Write your comment. Hold your finger to the place where the link should be (a few seconds, perhaps). Then you should have three options, one of them: Paste. Tap it, and your link should be there and work properly.

That's the way I do it. :)

Okay, I have seen this "sent by IPF" but what does it mean, what is IPF?

See I had been clicking on the video icon which opens up a box where you paste the URL?

The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work - YouTube

Now you see above I have pasted the link to the video but I want it showing in the thread the same as everyone else.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll try to show it (but it's German):

First copy the link in youTube

image-1167826931.jpg

image-616847343.jpg

Then go to iPF, write your comment, paste:

image-823874335.jpg

And this should happen: Bon Jovi - "It's my life"

I use the app. Do you use the browser?

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Okay I installed the IPF app but all that does is let me browse, I can't post anything.

I also installed the YouTube app and that does not give me the hits boxes either. :(

You need to go to the Forum tab at the bottom left of the screen, where you will see a small blue Login button at the bottom left. Tap this and enter your username and password.

If you need to logout for some reason, you will find that option under the Profile tab. I have no idea why they did it this way, with login and logout in different places.

Once you are logged in you will be able to reply, post and/or create new threads.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay I installed the IPF app but all that does is let me browse, I can't post anything.

I also installed the YouTube app and that does not give me the hits boxes either. :(

Now i recognize that picture 1 and 2 have changed. The second should be first. Sorry!

Last edited:

Precious Little

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.jangle.forumatic.com
You need to go to the Forum tab at the bottom left of the screen, where you will see a small blue Login button at the bottom left. Tap this and enter your username and password.

If you need to logout for some reason, you will find that option under the Profile tab. I have no idea why they did it this way, with login and logout in different places.

Once you are logged in you will be able to reply, post and/or create new threads.

Thanks, I will try that.

Precious Little

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.jangle.forumatic.com

I used the app but could not see any blue tab, though I was still logged in on they browser. So it's difficult to know for sure. I guess I will just have to try find a way how to make these videos show.

Last edited:

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Precious Little said:
I used the app but could not see any blue tab, though I was still logged in on they browser. So it's difficult to know for sure. I guess I will just have to try find a way how to make these videos show.

[URL="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ0n3itoIIVideo Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ0n3itoII

Are you using he ipf app or Tapatalk?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts