What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What limitation prevents me from updating my status on Facebook.com?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using atomic and wondering if this is a problem with atomic or the iPad in general.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're only allowed to answer questions, not ask them!

How's the weinerschnitzel over there?

Game_Writer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook using iPad Safari doesn't seem to work very well. You can use the iPhone Facebook app, but it's annoying to use an iPhone resolution app on an iPad. I recently purchased "Friendly Browser" in the app store, which is a Facebook browser for the iPad. It rather expensive at $4.99, but if you "need" a better Facebook experience on your iPad, I think it's worth it.

It doesn't give Facebook pushes, like the iPhone Facebook app does, so I kept the old app for notifications, but browse with the new one. There seem to be a few bugs in it, but i think it's pretty good.

Dar

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love that the Friendly browser doesn't push... I keep trying to disable pushed notices but no matter what I do they come through, I uninstalled the Facebook app and put in Friendly and I'm a happy camper!

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have lots of issues with FB on my Ipad. I am shocked they have not come out with an optimized Ipad app yet. I would pay for it.

Most reactions

Latest posts