What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of music do you like?

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally like house music, anything deep and soulful, 90s hip hop and a bit of indie. Not forgetting a few classics like the who, the smiths, and maybe a bit of ska.
I really like modest mouse too, even though they don't really fit in with any of the above.

Newton301

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Every One !!!
Just Like Heaven by the Cure. I usually listen to 80's, classic rock, alternative, or any kind of rock music. I listen to Instrumental solo finger style acoustic guitar my current favorite song is Paroxysm by Antoine Dufour. My favorite song is Em not Afraid by Eminem.
I like Jazz and Hardcore songs.And Thrash metal, folk metal, symphonic metal, death metal, black metal, sludge metal, stoner metal, doom metal, death/doom, and many more sub genres of heavy metal.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newton301 said:
Hello Every One !!!
Just Like Heaven by the Cure. I usually listen to 80's, classic rock, alternative, or any kind of rock music. I listen to Instrumental solo finger style acoustic guitar my current favorite song is Paroxysm by Antoine Dufour. My favorite song is Em not Afraid by Eminem.
I like Jazz and Hardcore songs.And Thrash metal, folk metal, symphonic metal, death metal, black metal, sludge metal, stoner metal, doom metal, death/doom, and many more sub genres of heavy metal.
Just like heaven, love that new wave era. Now, depends on my mood. I'm single.

Most reactions

Latest posts