What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

music apps and how you use it

dutch81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am an aspiring hip hop artist interested in ipad2 for vocalive for recording portability with i-rig for effects, along with the iklip to help organize my lyrics and beats. I have also seen other apps out there like this mpc player emulator used to cut smaples from song to create beats from. I bought 8 groovemaker apps for my ipodtouch and it was amazing. Easy and fun to make beats from hip hop to techno, extremely addicting too. So I was tryin to think of other apps that one might use to take their music career to the next level. Maybe a sick synthesizer or drum machine? Or a piano app that teaches you basic chords, etc. I can't wait to use groovemaker onthat beautiful screen. Got me thinking... there's got to be some kind of jack to project ipad images to tv. It'd be cool to use in a home studio for projects where I could be using the ipad using apps and it would also display on my tv simutaneously.

Thanks guys,
Daniel

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can recommend the irig and iklip, but don't know much about the apps! Sorry!

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just re-read the thread, have you seen the apple VGA or hdmi adapters?

Most reactions

Latest posts