What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your single most favourite feature of the iPad?

What is your single most favourite iPad feature?

• "Instant on/off" button

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Doesn't weigh a ton

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • 10' screen form factor

Votes: 19 13.1%
  • Endless battery life

Votes: 24 16.6%
  • Easy built-in apps, e.g. Mail, Maps, etc

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Extensibility - many apps for different things

Votes: 41 28.3%
  • Something else (will describe below)

Votes: 18 12.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok I know this is lame but punch to zoom ROCKS!!!!!!!that was my favorite and how you can just pick it up any where and copy and paste Aaaaaaaaaaaaa to mush to handle I kno I have an iPad I nut with people with iPhones and iPad 2 I look like and Apple techie god it is so funnyjust do it out of k ow wher they r like hoe did u do that I'm like Apple Magic llolo oooops sory it just never gets old

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That it turns on in an instant and connects to the net quickly and consistently!! :)

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

gary210

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really love the fact that I can edit my photos and share them, all while sitting in my easy chair while I relax!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

rich123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple's abandonment of support after two years, so I have an excuse to buy a new one ... NOT!!!!

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Must admit it is difficult to decide which one feature alone is my favourite, however, I did buy my iPad because of size & weight as I was fed up of carrying my much larger weighty laptop through airports and on & off planes.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is my link to the rest of the world! Without it I would be alone except for a phone! Now I have the ability to travel all over the world again, and make wonderful new friends!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its portability, which gives me the ability to access the internet almost anywhere.

Casey_B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually being able to dictate documents and come out with something intelligible at the end, provided I speak clearly. (Prior experience with speech recognition was not good.)

Most reactions

Latest posts