What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your job???

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's already been determined that moderators are robots that are programmed to simply behave like normal, intelligent, sensible, kind, caring individuals - but the programming was Open Source and it all got screwed up....must be the support for Flash they tried to include....:D

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Flash!!!! Bad word! Naughty Tim! This word seems to bring out the worst in people. I love this forum but when someone mentions it, they get all snarly and vicious. Dont underestimate yourself Tim. You guys are lovely and we forum blobs are reliant on you whether human or robot. Kind of kinky!

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jamesmckeephx said:
Iam a mall cop in az right now Cuz of the economy. I used to do land survey until that went bad with construction and all. Hopefully it gets better soon

Sent from my evo on tapatalk

Aww man that sucks I'm in AZ to!

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ICEHITMAN said:
Deli man at walmart

I'm sorry! I use to work at walmart I was a MS for in pharmacy my hubby works for walmart still he is in receiving!

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I worked receiving for a year, it was fun but I didn't get along with some people, for the unloading job it's defiantly a 8 hour work out.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

miket5au

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Bloocrab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the Applications Manager for a mid sized law firm in Downtown Boston. I maintain most of the software the firm uses.

It's fun.

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2. Both on sales. 1 is at our family business which is in franchising water refiling outlets and the other is from a real estate company. Im on the condo division.

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the Applications Manager for a mid sized law firm in Downtown Boston. I maintain most of the software the firm uses.

It's fun.
Bloocrab sounds like A nice job. I really enjoyed downtown Boston on a recent visit. Parking was impossible though ;)

Bloocrab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
afzimm said:
Bloocrab sounds like A nice job. I really enjoyed downtown Boston on a recent visit. Parking was impossible though ;)

Certainly sounds like Boston

I take the train... :)

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im the Group Fleet Manager for one of the UK's largest Facilities Management companies.

Nozaed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
spaced said:
Im the Group Fleet Manager for one of the UK's largest Facilities Management companies.

I used to work for the Davis service group

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts