What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your job???

azone5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Retired professional in deafness. Have been a teacher of deaf kids, professor, college interpreter, and school administrator. Now, I interpret part-time but limit it to medical and ER situations.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mollysmom said:
Today? Glutton for punishment.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ut oooo....

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lately I'm a partner in a fantastic quiz show on this very forum. You too can become a shareholder by checking out the "Where In The World" thread in the OFF TOPIC lobby.

AA

Haha-Admiral-you are the best spokesperson for Kevin's "Where in the World" thread! It's a great thread, but hard for me! I was lucky to get the one I did, with the help of my husband! Hope you can drum up some business!

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a great class this year so I am lovin' my job. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that this is a very old thread that has been resurrected. The Where in the World thread referred to by AdmiralAdama and Skimonkey no longer exists. It was deleted due to copyright concerns.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will know Monday, what my job is. I will most likely be working for L-3 Comminications, here in Salt Lake City, working on (REDACTED) using the GR (REDACTED) blender for chicken (REDACTED) (REDACTED) with the Easy Bake Oven running Android on WiFi with Apple TV and (REDACTED).

My other job responsibilities are: (REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED)(REDACTED) and delivering the mail to General Halftrack and Col. Beetle.

Sorry for the redacted post, but L-3 is a huge military contractor and I am now too scared to use the number 3 or letter L in the same hemisphere..

Wish me luck.

BTW: according to their annual report, some of their weapos systems can be controlled using an Android phone. Cool, huh?

Wish me luck

Good Luck Bob

Thank you, Bob.

Dont those IPF people want to wish you luck?

No, they could give a red rat's rump.

Most reactions

Latest posts