What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your ipads name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desirous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG - I haven't even thought to ask it. Now I'm embarrassed. And it's not just a one night stand. This is evolving into a significant relationship. How bad is that. I'll have to make it up somehow ...

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cano's iPad

Cano is a nick that is given in Puerto Rico (perhaps other Latin countries and communities as well) for blond guys. We're not so common as blonds in the U.S. or elswhere. ;)

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did some house cleaning. If you don't like the thread just don't post in it. Obviously other people are enjoying this thread. Just don't post in it if you have an issue.

RoadPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did some house censoring. If you don't like the thread just don't post in it. Obviously other people are enjoying this thread. Just don't post in it if you have an issue.
Fixed it for you.

How, might I ask, do you know that THAT is NOT the name of my iPad?

What if you don't approve of someone naming their iPad "Mr Darcy" or "Maurice" -- will you "house clean" those posts, too?

Are you telling me that, what I name my iPad must meet YOUR approval?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts