What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favourite iPad app?

damedic_mt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning Kelly

I really like the app - Bible, for just reading: "Holy Bible" by Youversion. It's the one that says holy bible on the icon of a brown bible with a little red bookmarker at the bottom. Very easy reading version.

Some of my other faves for studying with note taking:
Mantis study bible (free) is available
Glo bible is awesome. A+ , Fun too.
Logos; has a free version as well
And one that is worth checking out... Accordance. Very nice app!
Also, have been reading from bible by "Tecarta" this one is nicely done.
...and lastly, I think my current fave is "Bible+1" from - Just 1 Word. Too much to mention on what is available for FREE. Simply Awesome. Way to go Just 1 Word!

Hope this gives you a little more to choose from! To see what others are enjoying for their Bible Studying.

God Bless

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
damedic_mt said:
Good morning Kelly

I really like the app - Bible, for just reading: "Holy Bible" by Youversion. It's the one that says holy bible on the icon of a brown bible with a little red bookmarker at the bottom. Very easy reading version.

Some of my other faves for studying with note taking:
Mantis study bible (free) is available
Glo bible is awesome. A+ , Fun too.
Logos; has a free version as well
And one that is worth checking out... Accordance. Very nice app!
Also, have been reading from bible by "Tecarta" this one is nicely done.
...and lastly, I think my current fave is "Bible+1" from - Just 1 Word. Too much to mention on what is available for FREE. Simply Awesome. Way to go Just 1 Word!

Hope this gives you a little more to choose from! To see what others are enjoying for their Bible Studying.

God Bless

I think the youversion app is the best bible also. I have it on my Rezound as well as my iPad.

Stockman123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new to this forum, so not sure where to post, but I'm trying to get Google Earth on my Ipad, keep getting a could not be completed message. Any tips?

Stacywilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pillars of the earth...was amazing...am sure anyone who has explored the app would have loved it..:))

drionparticle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1Password is sensational if you visit a lot of sites that require username and password. It also generates great security passwords.

Most reactions

Latest posts