What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best or most significant smell you've smelled today?

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Rooster crowing for dinner!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Sorry, thought I was in the sounds section

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oh nice is that! Babies smell...so "baby fresh!"

@Squib...great idea for a startup thread!

Currently what I smell is cinnamon on my oatmeal. It's a scent that I never tire of! :)

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks! I smell cinnamon every morning for breakfast too, I never tire of it! That's why we love OPIUM too!
Honeysuckle first thing this morning coming through my window!

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's noon here, but what I smelled so far can't be topped, imo: new-mown grass; and laundry that was drying outdoors - it has a unique, wonderful smell, different to the one dried inside. :)

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's noon here, but what I smelled so far can't be topped, imo: new-mown grass

Funny, I was reading a thriller where the terrorists killed some guys with poison gas and one guy knew what it was because it smelled like freshly cut grass.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Funny, I was reading a thriller where the terrorists killed some guys with poison gas and one guy knew what it was because it smelled like freshly cut grass.
Thankfully terrorists are not interested in a quiet area like the one I'm living in, so the smell of freshly cut grass stays what it is - the smell of new-mown grass, no Phosgene. :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Also J. A. , because you live in a magical place like Shangria La, they won't be able to find you! :);). :);) only people pure of heart can live there. ( sorry about the spelling of Shangra La, I will have to look it up ) I too, LOVE the smell of clothese that have been dried in the outdoors! To me they smell like sunshine! :);) :);)

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also J. A. , because you live in a magical place like Shangria La, they won't be able to find you! :);). :);) only people pure of heart can live there. ( sorry about the spelling of Shangra La, I will have to look it up ) I too, LOVE the smell of clothese that have been dried in the outdoors! To me they smell like sunshine! :);) :);) :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2
:) :D
Shangri La is the right expression, afaik.

That's right, they smell like sunshine. :)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Went to our favourite Antiques centre today and they had been cutting the grass.....Lovely.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New recliner, leather, not only is it really comfortable but smells neat. I've never had leather furniture (or car seats), I may sleep in this tonight to test it:)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The garbage can. I was making a fruit salad for this party and threw out all the peels and seeds. Made so much fruit salad i had to change the bag and thats when i took a whiff of the smell of my garbage can. The fragrant smell of the cherry seeds mixed with orange peels topped with the aroma of the apple cores.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rain.
After a dry week with 30° C and more, this is the best scent ever. :)

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to post this yesterday, but forgot :p

Lime blossoms - love the smell! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts