What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is love?

aryal11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone know about love.Love is enough to everyone.Just don't flow in surface for the Love.Love is not a simple if you take it seriously.If you are not serious,yes it is simple.I love to anyone,that reflects simple Love.I love you indeed,this reflects real Love.

Crosby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.3gorillas.com
Love is patient, love is kind. It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker. Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true.

iFan85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more. lol The song was what I thought when I read the title but seriously I think love means you're willing to do whatever it takes to support the person you're with.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love is buying your partner an iPad, so you don't have to share one.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Patience, understanding, loyalty....

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Time plus effort equals LOVE!

Call me lazy, but I don't think love requires effort. Depends on the couple's personalities, of course.

My husband and I've been together for more than 20 years. We're both low-maintenance, no-drama types. We're political opposites, but we share the same core values and we make each other laugh a lot. Life is good.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My story is just like yours KayKayKay (not sure what your telling the world with that name) so I'll just say a lack of hate. Be because you can love in many ways

I used to be all thumbs now I'm all gums I love dictating my posts!

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My story is just like yours KayKayKay (not sure what your telling the world with that name) ....

Kay is my name. Kay and Kaykay were taken, so I just kept adding Kays till one worked, lol. I'm originally from China, so U.S. hate groups weren't on my mind when creating a forum account.

Most reactions

Latest posts