What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this advisable?

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a student,15 yrs old.
My mom just bought me an iPad 3 last november.I love it,the only thing is that i felt awkward using it in the public place as people(specially kids) will come over to look at my screen even though it doesn't really necessary.So now i want to buy an iTouch,cause it comes out very handy,and much lighter.

So i ask..if you're me,are you going to buy an iTouch or not? If yes,should i wait for my birthday to get an iTouch 5,or should i buy the 4g this christmas?

I seriously don't know what to do now..

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you going to keep the iPad? You can get the 4th gen touch to take around and leave the iPad at home. I think that would work much better for you. And you can share the iPad with others family members too. It will be a good year before another touch shows up...no need to wait if you have the funds.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like my touch 4th gen, but if I were buying new, I'd get the 5th gen, because it's more likely to get firmware upgrades longer and has better guts.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the way, if you consider used or refurbed 4th gens, you probably can get a deal on one, if money is an issue.

Here's a comp that might help you decide:

iPod touch 5G vs. iPod touch 4G

I have a 64GB touch 4th gen. Sounds like Apple has stopped selling new 4th gens with 64GBs. That might be a factor, if you're looking for max storage.

Most reactions