What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What iPad do you think should I buy if I wanna focus on high spec games? iPad Air or iPad Mini?

miketyson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having a hard time deciding what iPad to buy or specs to check when prioritizing high spec game. I'm currently playing a casual game right now, Game of Dice, which is actually very addicting for a monopoly board game on my current phone.

Anyway, I also wanted to play a high spec RPG on the new iPad that I'm going to buy. RPGs that can be found on other latest gen consoles like PS3/PS4/3DS/PSVITA. So what do iPad you think shall I buy or why do you say so based on its specs? Hope someone here can help me decide. Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you playing internet based games or games from the App Store?

The latest iPads have the fastest processors and the best graphics performance. I'd recommend the newest iPad you can afford. If you store a lot of games on the iPad itself, one with a larger storage capacity would be better.
The iPad with the highest screen resolution is the iPad Pro. It also has the best CPU and graphics performance.

nathan.kindle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
The rumors say the next iPad in March will be a smaller iPad Pro 9,7 inch. That might be a good choice, other wise the pro is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions