What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happen to my brand new Ipad2?

NewBeeIpader2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I powered my Ipad2 down… holding down the power off button then sliding the power off arrow… screen went black - illuminated wheel center the Ipad2 started spinning – and has been spinning now 60 minutes and counting – tried powering back on to no avail. Please Help!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - first thing - don't panic.....

Press and hold both the Power and Home buttons for about 15 seconds until the white Apple logo appears. Don't worry - it will!! Then the iPad will reboot and you'll be back to normal. Nothing is lost - no apps, no user data - it's just like rebooting your PC, no big deal.....

Let us know if this fixes the problem - if it does, great - if not, we'll try some other things.

Tim

OP
N

NewBeeIpader2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
OK - first thing - don't panic.....

Press and hold both the Power and Home buttons for about 15 seconds until the white Apple logo appears. Don't worry - it will!! Then the iPad will reboot and you'll be back to normal. Nothing is lost - no apps, no user data - it's just like rebooting your PC, no big deal.....

Let us know if this fixes the problem - if it does, great - if not, we'll try some other things.

Tim

Thanks a Million Tim .... It worked!

Most reactions

Latest posts