What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have had it for 5 months. LOVE IT!!!! I just know a lot about electronics in general. I fix nintendo ds lites for some income. And I have fixed a couple of ps3s and an xbox.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Jeeper", one who enjoys Jeeps, and jeep things. My first NEW car ever was a 2006 long wheel base Wrangler 2 door. Love it!
Unfortunately it's a popular name too, can't use it everywhere:(

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice choice Jeeper!

corvette.jpg

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to get custom plates on the LJ, but the DMV was shut down that week :(

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My initials are JWT.. I once had a job where I was assigned an employee number (873)...

Years ago, I was signing up to join a forum and entered my initials (jwt) as my desired user name.. The forum wouldn't accept it because that name was already taken. So on a whim, I added my old employee number.... Hence, jwt873

I've used that name ever since in just about all the forums I've joined.

johnnypanic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm called John, big fan of Tears for Fears, so have used Johnnypanic (from the song, Johnnypanic and the bible of dreams), for many a year.

Get really annoyed when I go to a forum and the username is already taken :mad:, so tend to use Johnnypanicisme there :D

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
don't you hate when you go to a forum and YOUR name is taken? I'm always like umm excuse me but this is the name I use! LOL I don't know why someone would try to take my name like that... :mad: :p

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate that!! And if I am in a bad mood, and I keep trying to come up with something, to no avail....I will simply not join and go somewhere else.

Some sites act like we are joining the CIA.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet why would you want to join the pig farmers there in Va you such a nice person and they really not the outfit from the old days of the cold war they are the new suit and tie boys of the beltway there ..

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet why would you want to join the pig farmers there in Va you such a nice person and they really not the outfit from the old days of the cold war they are the new suit and tie boys of the beltway there ..

Henry Henry Henry. I am sorry, babe, but I am totally lost on this one.:confused:

my screen name means strong power,i like it!

I like that too!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back in the old days before the Cia was formed most of the people who came over from the OSS where from the socalled big name Ivy League schools and there nickname was the Oh So Social club because of all the Ivy league school that they came from and the pig farmer comes from a area before the CIA headquaters was bult there was a pig farm and it was said that one person who became a problem child and was need to get rid of they went into the pig farm to never to be seen again ..

My second Miliarty Mos in the miliary after beening a MP in the Army was Counter Intelligence in the Army for about 6 years dureing the cold war Era also i was stationed in Berlin dureing the cold war and the boys from the Pig farm was allways comeing into a operation after you layed out the ground work and did the leg work and they would steal the info and say they got the info through there network or they would steal the people who where in your network that you bult with offer of better money that they could throw at them not like the limited budget the military guys worked on .

Last edited:

iKan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iKan

don't you hate when you go to a forum and YOUR name is taken? I'm always like umm excuse me but this is the name I use! LOL I don't know why someone would try to take my name like that... :mad: :p

Mine was coined back in the '70's when I served over seas.
It has had several variation, all of which I should have done one or more of the following: Copy-write, TradeMark, Register, or whatever else there may be. (had I known any better, especially with the technology we have today)
Here are a few coined me in the day...
iKan, KanDo, CameraKan CompuKan, CommKan, ConnetKan. iKan69u...
When the iMac and iPaq hit the market, I knew then I had missed the boat.

Most reactions