What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

Killman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be using mine as my new portable multimedia device, among other things. Looking forward to it.:)

mads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for me, I will use the 3 g mostly on my sailboat. and the ipad I'll carry with me when I travel rather than the ipod touch that I couldn't even see well.

AtaRobert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it for gaming since all the apps are in stunning graphics like Angry Birds to flight control. I love friend caster a Facebook app that's the best ever try it out you will it highly recommend to anyone who loves Facebook it's so much better than the paid versions plus this is a full version of an app rather than a lite.

clydeclyde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Primary mission: take notes in class (save my shoulder from the strain of carrying the MBP)

Supporting role: fun, fun, fun.

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I am learning to print from my iPad to HP printer. Not a nice experience since, somehow, I have to get a snapshot of what I have created on 'Pages' to be sent to the image folder before printing.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love to go on IPF, listen to music, watch tv, DVD, use my apps etc...

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am honing in my multiple tasking skills . It's a long haul :)

While I wait for my PC to perform tasks, I turn to the iPF or deal with easy email subjects. 

This morning, while checking 1901 census transcriptions, the iPF has relieved waits while the PC refreshes itself. PC runs very slowly at times. I don't think it multiple tasks that well at times 

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just discovered that Gmail has added the facility to create nested labels. Great.  

In the past I had to create nested labels via outlook.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

William B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what the heck

is nested labels any how??

I have just discovered that Gmail has added the facility to create nested labels. Great.  

In the past I had to create nested labels via outlook.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine for mainly browsing the web, sports news, news photos, email, YouTube, games and now I've downloaded the splash top remote app I don't even go up to my pc. I browse and control it from my iPad lol.

sent from iPad

GoGoGadgetGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it for everything...web ( atomic browser), music, emails, FB ( friendly), and taking notes for meetings (UPAD). <=== great app btw

Most reactions

Latest posts