What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think you'll use your iPad for?

alexfender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my ipad for reading lectures and books while I'm on my way to university, but now I mostly use it for debugging my apps.

the damps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When we first got it, it was a novelty item, since I have a Windows XP desktop and DW had a Win XP net-book When her net-book failed, after a 10-hour bath in Pinot Grigio, she decided to master the iPad instead of getting another MS-based box. She uses it for internet surfing, Facebook, e-mail and games. Also, she used her net-book for searching knitting sites, downloading patterns and PRINTING them. That last feature is still an unknown - see my other post.

Last edited:

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I preferred Android in smartphone and windows in my ultrabook. Its because Apple's phones are too overpriced, have very limited features, and they dictate what I can do with my devices. The sole reason I bought the iPad 2 is because of its iOS-exclusive only games. I consider tablets toys. I use it for gaming, reading e-books, mails (About games and youtube videos) and articles (Memes, creepypasta, WWE, phone reviews, rumors, and announcements, and jailbreaking and rooting), using it as a photo album, watching movies and videos, listening to music, being a musician, a second screen for my ultrabook, and social networking. I don't play games on any other console or devices except my iPad.

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use my iPads for everything, really: daily web browsing, scheduling, communicating, music and videos, banking, and shopping, etc. In addition, they are my main creative platforms for drawing, editing, writing, and blogging. Even though I still have a laptop, I technically have no real use for it.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For everything it can do for me!! ;)

Sent from my Black 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 in NYC using Tapatalk

jimmy258

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, 4 years old thread. And I even don't know you can do so much things with iPad.
For me, watching videos and movies is kind of my daily work.
I'm a little crazy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SnapTap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad has made my life easier than ever...instead of carrying the Macbook pro everywhere..I can simply slide in the iPad in my work bag and use it to access mail, read news, technology blogs, browse Flipboard, play various games, see movies, hear songs, read e-books and what not...its a life savior... iPad image.jpg

axellucas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad becomes a very important part of my life, my moring starts with checking mail, social media updates. I also use it for watching movies, net surfing and many more :)

add

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For web and games and ebooks, I think is more comfortable to use than a laptop for small tasks :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts