What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you hear in your environment right now?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pigeons cooing, the wind rustling through the trees, window blinds flapping, birds chirping, a tractor in the distance.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
TV in the background! Dogs barking , me whistling!:p
I envy you guys with your cooing pigeons! I love that sound! :D

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've been 'multi-auralling' this morning - :) Playing Sudoku on the iPad and also listening to Schumann's Symphonies w/ John Eliot Gardiner and his gang - Dave :cool:
photo.PNG
Schumann_Gardiner.jpg

Last edited:
OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Dave, Aren't you lucky! I love that version of Sudoku! I play it all the time!:cool:
I find it very relaxing! With that and the music you are listening to, I'd say you are starting off your day splendidly! Lovely!:)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A plane high above, neighbours laughing and talking, my dishwasher, crickets clittering.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Clock ticking in background whilst Brian Eno plays Desert island Selection 1/1 12.30 at night and everything's quiet :)

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hear a TV report about the Malaysian flight MH17 which was apparently shot down over Ucraine.

Sad, sad, sad. How can anyone attack a commercial flight with such disastrous loss of life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions