What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you have, white or black.

What color do you have?

• Black

Votes: 40 49.4%
  • White

Votes: 41 50.6%

• Total voters
OP
M

Martinm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks to me that it is pretty even, I'm glad at least the white isn't like a cream color.

And some say that the white border around the iPad detracts form watching video, and really it does not, in the dark you can hardly see the white border around it. And most of the applications are white, so it just looks better all around than the black iPad . At least that is what I think.

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't get a choice... I still have my iPad1

baby_feet.jpg

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't see the big deal about white or black. I wanted black but got white. it is only the outer edges that have the colour. It is not like the iphone which is all white or all black.

chazmink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My buddy, a retired Sony senior VP, told me the consumer TV industry figured out a long time ago that black afforded better contrast. That's what I got.
Charlie

BillyW1952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stood in line for hours several days looking for a 64 GB wifi only. Would have preferred black but I could not see the border color as a big deal, so when they had a white 64GB available the other day I grabbed it. No regrets at all. Have had a black iPad 1 for a while. Gave that one to the wife. White one is fine. Great improvements and working as expected.

southpaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband and I got one of each - black for me and white for him.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

JasAU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered white. Not really fussed on the colour but I like that it's different to the original iPad.

Sydney, AU

iceman72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly I didn't care what color I got. They are too hard to find to worry about color. I was more concerned about specs. So I ended up with a White one.

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got white and put a carbon fiber skin on the bezel so now I have a white and black when I want

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got white and added the carbon bezel now I can switch whenever I get bored I covered the back to

Attachments

• image-4010415135.png
    image-4010415135.png
    853.7 KB · Views: 223

Most reactions

Latest posts