What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you have, white or black.

What color do you have?

• Black

Votes: 40 49.4%
  • White

Votes: 41 50.6%

• Total voters

Rbraughn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must be a wierdo, all of my iPhones and iPods have been black, but a have a white Dell Studio XPS m1330 laptop!!

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I originally wanted the Black I figured as many others did that "When you're in bed the black frame will disappear and you'll just see the screen." After playing with one the white frame means little in that area, it too disappears.

Sully1801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Originally wanted black, ordered from the online Apple store, but was able to score a white one from Target earlier today

Bratan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After having black one for a year, I wanted something different, but I was worrying about white one, as some ppl mentioned it distracts, makes it look unprofessional, etc. But I'm extremely happy that I stuck to it and got white. I LOVE IT, it doesn't not distract from watching videos at all, just the opposite I see less reflections and no fingerprints at all on the edges. It just looks hot :)

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the black 64gb and I gotta say the black ROCKS! My opinion it looks better than the White when the screen is on...Black goes with everything like clothes* LOVE THE BlACK**

Sent from my iPad2

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They had both but ended up getting Black like my ipad 1. Wanted to try white but chickened out.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was in line and I have no choice but to have the White 16GB. I don't regret it. Loving it!

droid2mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could have got the 32gig wifi in white, twice. But I'm holding out for the black. Really i wish they had a deep cherry red. Really, it will be in a case anyway, but I still like black.

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For now, i got a black wifi 64gb IPad 2, Black Iphone 3GS and a Black Quadcore Notebook, which s a powerhouse.

Once a new Graphic generation is going to knock out my Notebook i think ill go for a damn thin Macbook which of course will be white, then the next gen IPhone and Ipad ill get will be also white.

Plan to go with all Apple stuff in the future, i like the style, the handling and the quality of this stuff.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White for me. I was lucky because BB only had a few white in stock on release day.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After having black one for a year, I wanted something different, but I was worrying about white one, as some ppl mentioned it distracts, makes it look unprofessional, etc. But I'm extremely happy that I stuck to it and got white. I LOVE IT, it doesn't not distract from watching videos at all, just the opposite I see less reflections and no fingerprints at all on the edges. It just looks hot :)

I agree with you. I got white for the same reasons. Plus it's the first iPad that's been offered in white so resale when the iPad 3 comes out should be ahead of the black version. It's also a dead give away that you have a ipad 2 so the wow factor is in place.

Most reactions