What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you hate the most about your Ipad?

What do you hate the most about your Ipad?

• no multitasking

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • no flash support

Votes: 41 48.2%
  • no camera

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • typing is uncomfortable

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Something Else(Please post it in the forum)

Votes: 25 29.4%

• Total voters

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dislike the lack of a Usb port - I have a 3G air card for work that would be great to use with my iPad, since I cant tether my bb curve

What do you think that rectangular hole that you use to plug it into your computer is?

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dislike the lack of a Usb port - I have a 3G air card for work that would be great to use with my iPad, since I cant tether my bb curve

What do you think that rectangular hole that you use to plug it into your computer is?

That would be an apple 30 pin connector on the iPad, thank you very much. Not a USB that easily accepts a sierra air card.

Secondly, I love my iPad, but the title of the thread is "what do you hate the most"--- Its not really cool for a moderator of the forum to then jump down people's throats when they post....

Now, to turn it back to you---- what do you think microfiber cloth is for?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That would be an apple 30 pin connector on the iPad, thank you very much. Not a USB that easily accepts a sierra air card.

Secondly, I love my iPad, but the title of the thread is "what do you hate the most"--- Its not really cool for a moderator of the forum to then jump down people's throats when they post....

Now, to turn it back to you---- what do you think microfiber cloth is for?

It actually is a USB port, the female dongle is on the way...whether software will be written to use additional hardware is up to the developers.

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well then, two things I hate about my iPad.... #1- having to use a dongle to use any USB devices (that may/not be supported) #2- the dongle for a moderator on my favorite iPad forum...:D

Last edited:

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate that I don't have it yet. I hate that the 3G's don't have a ship date. I hate that I can't stop checking the order status screen. Ok, I'll stop...

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I hated anything about the iPad, I wouldn't have bought one. There is room for improvement, but there always is ;).

paul65k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate that I don't have it yet. I hate that the 3G's don't have a ship date. I hate that I can't stop checking the order status screen. Ok, I'll stop...
From your fingers to GOD's ears (Steve Jobs at least) :)

fairoasis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm old and need to focus, so multitasking is not a big deal. I don't miss flash, if I need a camera I use the iPhone or Camera-A/Camera-B apps on the iPad/iPhone, and I don't have a problem typing with the on-screen keyboard.
What I DO HATE is my granddaughter sitting and staring at me wanting to play Diner Dash and making me feel selfish if I don't give it up.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that what grandkids are for ..my five grandkids have all ready give me there Xmas ideas ..they all want a ipad for Xmas time ..

Most reactions

Latest posts