What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What blood are you made of?

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was asking what ethnicity you are (Thai/Chinese), but then I saw someone reply with their actual blood type lol....so if that's the case then I'm B+ :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gotta do the NX some justice...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

In my personal likes and dislikes about the Star Trek Series i have to say the last series with Scott Bakula as the Captian of the Enterprise was the one i enjoyred the most of the series ..

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was asking what ethnicity you are (Thai/Chinese), but then I saw someone reply with their actual blood type lol....so if that's the case then I'm B+ :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ok, I just did some extensive research between radio spots and I just recently discovered that indeed, I am half Muggle and half Viking.

Bobbo the Hun

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
henry2 said:
In my personal likes and dislikes about the Star Trek Series i have to say the last series with Scott Bakula as the Captian of the Enterprise was the one i enjoyred the most of the series ..

Ahhh, that'd be "Enterprise", then. Good stuff!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts