What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What blood are you made of?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Blue. Definitely blue, but when it comes out it turns red dammit........
Goes well with my complexion.

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hasty said:
Blue. Definitely blue, but when it comes out it turns red dammit........
Goes well with my complexion.

For a while i tought mine was red. But now ive later witnessed and realized that it was white!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not a clue, I probably should find out huh? I thought I was O neg, but really cannot remember.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a American mutt of American indian and German and English and Spanish mix on muy Dad side and on my mother side is American Indian and Spanish and Enligh mix on the other side

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oxford mother. Londoner father born in south africa but my students want to know why I'm not black. They are hilarious

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Russian
Scottish
Romulan

Go figure.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
Russian
Scottish
Romulan

Go figure.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Yay! Trekkie fan!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yay! Trekkie fan!

Yep. I'm a hardcore Trekker. I've been a fan of all things Trek since the late 60s. And to prove it: my all-time favourite incarnation of the franchises was and always will be "Enterprise." I seriously consider it the best of the batch for many reasons. Bring on the haters! Want some? Come get some!

NX-01 FOREVER!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
Yep. I'm a hardcore Trekker. I've been a fan of all things Trek since the late 60s. And to prove it: my all-time favourite incarnation of the franchises was and always will be "Enterprise." I seriously consider it the best of the batch for many reasons. Bring on the haters! Want some? Come get some!

NX-01 FOREVER!

Live long and prosper!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:

NX-01 FOREVER!

Why don't we start a Trekkie thread, I'm sure there must be others like us!

I can even do the Spock hsndsignal.

Most reactions