What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I cannot wait to read Steve Job's biography when it comes out!

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently reading "A Short History of China and Southeast Asia" by Martin Stuart-Fox, which I borrowed from the ebook database of my National Library. A very interesting read, and it really gives a lot of insight to China's foreign policies and the ideas and traditions it originated from. And especially since I live in the Southeast Asian region, so it would be really good for me to know what is going on in my region.

Plus, I'm in the mood for non-fiction at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love James Patterson but haven't read that series yet. Maybe I will soon. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Currently reading World War Z, by Max Brooks.

Finished - quite good; I liked the use of multiple narrators talking about different stages of the war. I've read it's going to be a movie with Brad Pitt soon...

I'm now moving to the last... unread... book on my iPad :eek: The Lock Artist

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm mid-way thru Erik Larson's "In the Garden of Beasts". It's historical fiction about the first American ambassador to Berlin and his family after Hitler comes to power. Amazing, gripping stuff, despite the fact that you know where it's headed.

Also just picked up yesterday Caroline Kennedy's just-released book about her mother, "Jacqueline Kennedy - conversations...". Got the enhanced version for iPad and couldn't keep my hands off of it last night. So cool to have the combination of audio, video and text in a book.

Most reactions

Latest posts