What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you looking for in educational apps site?

michellewendt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are developing an apps site and want input from teachers. What search capabilities do you need from an apps site?

mikespe

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you mean what apps are we looking for...for me it's definitely more classroom management apps lie for grading, attendance, etc...but it needs to be customizable for teachers in all subjects areas. I teach physical education at the elementary level so my needs might be different than a HS PE Teacher or a classroom teacher, or History, etc...as for the site itself, quality reviews of the apps from actual teachers in the field and video tutorials on various ways to use the apps in the classroom. Ideas for implementing ipads in the classroom for all subject areas would be nice too.

Do you already have a site created or is this an idea waiting to be planted? Thanks for asking for our input!

OP
M

michellewendt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is still in planning stages, so we need your wish list, HOW do you want to search? What information do you need about each app?

Most reactions

Latest posts