What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I see 7 episodes available. We're there more episodes available in the UK?

I'm not sure although I think I remember there being two series.......but my brain is fried today so I could be making that up!!

The Archangel

I saw a couple of those programmes. They were fascinating. I wish I had seen them all. So, I will be checking out iPlayer.

I quickly checked on line an found that 15 programmes were made in one series. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climbing_Great_Buildings

Sent from my iPad using iPF

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to watch that series as well as have a best friend who was born in Malta and still has memories of all the things they did to win the battle. It was very enriching for me to be able to ask hin questions after each episodes. Unfortunately I don't remember how many there were. Truly captivating!

Reaction score
I got someone to do it, yes I'm kinda lazy on old TVs lol I fix old computers fine

A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I got someone to do it, yes I'm kinda lazy on old TVs lol I fix old computers fine

A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

I remember when the TV repairman (he was ALWAYS a man that's how long ago it was) would come to the house and fix the beast on the spot. Rare that it would have to go to the shop. If it did, the set was back the next day unless a part had to be ordered.

AA

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember when the TV repairman (he was ALWAYS a man that's how long ago it was) would come to the house and fix the beast on the spot. Rare that it would have to go to the shop. If it did, the set was back the next day unless a part had to be ordered.

AA

That was back in the day when you could also expect periodic visits from the Fuller Brush man.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

AA

That's assuming that banging the top right hand side three times didn't do the trick!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts