What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's some new features with the new update. Here we now have CrunchyRoll, SkyNews, HBO2GO. There are several others, but I haven't gotten far!

We didn't get HBO2GO but we got Quello which looks interesting. I checked out sky news, you should have a look at the woman cyclist who gets knocked off her bike......it was just miracle timing that she survived!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We didn't get HBO2GO but we got Quello which looks interesting. I checked out sky news, you should have a look at the woman cyclist who gets knocked off her bike......it was just miracle timing that she survived!

The Archangel

I saw that woman get big time clipped first from the white SUV and then it looked like she did a faceplant right into a semitruck in the middle lane!! She's lucky she wasn't run over!! Amazing she was upright without any major injuries!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw that woman get big time clipped first from the white SUV and then it looked like she did a faceplant right into a semitruck in the middle lane!! She's lucky she wasn't run over!! Amazing she was upright without any major injuries!

A fraction of a second earlier and she would have been under the wheels......what a shocker!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A fraction of a second earlier and she would have been under the wheels......what a shocker!

The Archangel

That's would have been the ultimate kisser there!! Serves her right trying to race with that semi and riding on the line!!

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to iphone and im still excited tinkering with it.
Wow, I can really drain the battery that fast.
I should be in the Guinness. Lol.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving through the countryside listening to Nazareth,brilliant.

Reaction score
Watching a movie on my AWA B&W set :)

A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

Attachments

• image-3099122313.jpg
    image-3099122313.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 124

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm about to watch last night's Top Gear showcasing the best of British.

The show is meant to have been brilliant.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts