What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How cute are they.....I've never heard of vinylmations.

But I'd love one of those!

I love them! They were all the rage when we went down a few years ago! I couldn't get enough of all the stores that had them! ;)

That is interesting ski, I also had not heard of that. If asked I would have thought that had something to do with vinyl records;) That looks to be a birthday present from your brother. If so, Happy Birthday!!
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a Birthday Gift...from December 31! :) I had leftist on my shelf and totally forgot about it until now--I didn't realize that it had a mystery Vinyl Jr!

Nor have I heard of them. I think a visit to the Disney Store is on order. ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I bet they have some really cool UK vinyls, Richard! If you do go, can you share a picture?

I wish it was that easy for us! We did have stores here but they have since closed down, I'm not sure if there are any left at all.

Next year, I will look for one from Aussie! If I find, I will airmail it to you, leelai! :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have not heard of them either......do they just look pretty or do they do anything as well?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sitting outside in the shadow, enjoying the heat. Letting my hair dry - perhaps it will only need 3 hours instead of the usual 5 :). Watching the laundry dry. Reading an ebook on my Kindle. (Not the app.)

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sitting in my Lincoln MKS with the air on full blast, the seats set to cool, the steering wheel set to cool, listening to a CD by Sissel with the Lincoln Audiophile 10 speaker system cranked high while the nice man from Direct Energy fixes my central air conditioning in the house.

That's what I'm doing right now!. 18 tracks down, another 18 to go. 35°C feels like 47°C with the humidity, hot hot hot.....lovin' it!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am sitting in my Lincoln MKS with the air on full blast, the seats set to cool, the steering wheel set to cool, listening to a CD by Sissel with the Lincoln Audiophile 10 speaker system cranked high while the nice man from Direct Energy fixes my central air conditioning in the house.

That's what I'm doing right now!. 18 tracks down, another 18 to go. 35°C feels like 47°C with the humidity, hot hot hot.....lovin' it!

Cool! :) :) :)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Getting ready to rake leaf fall from our back garden.

I'm taking advantage of the cool conditions at 6.00 am. :)

Reaction score
To the member who had surgery: GET WELL SOON
I am sorry to hear that I just had two surgurys in the las two months( hernia/ear) I can hear an do things I have no been able t do for almost 20y plus I got sting by a scorpion ( not kidding if you have pink pad that is me> weird if you do<) and now I think I have new up stairs neighbors who think they are going to die if they pick up their feet or walk properly my ear keeps popping hope you heal well be because the people I am around are kind of selfish they. Are about the,selves. If sucks to take me to have surgery to see that ie family

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watching "Apollo 18"

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Reading about Mel Smith's death in the news.

Well known in uk for Not the nine 'o clock news and Alas Smith and Jones, he died aged 60 of a heart attack.
His Talkback production company with Gryff Rhys Jones produced tv programs like Smack the pony, Da Ali G show, I'm Alan Partridge and Big Train
Morons from outer space and The tall Guy which introduced Emma Thompson to the world.
Sad news indeed

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Resting up after a full day sightseeing at London Bridge then Tower Bridge, St Katherine's Dock etc.

I'm bushed!

Can OT believe the news about Mel Smith, Hayles.

Most reactions