What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree they are difficult to negotiate and often can be quite hairy indeed

Cr: i.imgur.com
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol
Your picture looks familiar :)

image-2052321567.jpg

Reaction score
I am trying to decide if I want to go on my computer and play a game, play a game on my iPad or watch a movie ( streaming or not) WOW some tuff decisions on life o_O

Reaction score
Reading forum posts on the Vintage Radio forum and here, and eating some snags

A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Going to a party with my best friend from elementary school days (when we were students). :)

Last edited:

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking at the list of topics after a really long time away from IPF. I am happy to see a lot of familiar names! However, there are A LOT of newbies.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looking at the list of topics after a really long time away from IPF. I am happy to see a lot of familiar names! However, there are A LOT of newbies.

Welcome back Samana. It looks like you have some bedtime reading, catching up on theists.

It's good to see that lots of folk have joined the forum over the past weeks. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Headed out to check out a new area (well, new to me). We're thinking about getting a vacation home closer to us, so we can get out there more frequently.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are watching Sleepless in Seattle.

We haven't seen it before.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Really? Wow! I love it and have a copy on hand for when I need to see it again. Have you seen You've got Mail. It's an updated different version with the same actors.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just finished watching a documentary on the BBC "The Secret Life Of The Sun", which really was an eye opener. Now I'm watching another called "Rise Of The Continents" which is a documentary about the history of continents, this episode is about North America. Last weeks episode was about Australia, a real eye opener!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts