What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Pidjengirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I managed to get up and walk down stairs and have a cuppa with my mum. I sprained my back on Sunday (dunno how and didn't know it was possible lol) and not been able to walk till today. Very happy :D

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kay did you ever get power back on?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I did, thanks. I scarfed down some ice cream and then left the house and saw a utility crew as I was driving away. When I got home, everything was restored, except now I have to reset all the clocks that don't run on batteries (or let them keep blinking till I'm driven insane).

Nothing like the inconvenience of a power outage to make me appreciate the things I normally take for granted. I kept walking into rooms and automatically flipping on light switches and such.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Silly man! Last day of school Richard. We are washing and cleaning up our fossils today to display them in the reception area. Always a sad day. Won't see colleagues for 6 weeks!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Silly man! Last day of school Richard. We are washing and cleaning up our fossils today to display them in the reception area. Always a sad day. Won't see colleagues for 6 weeks!

The day must have been great. The weather doesn't matter on such days. I'm pretty sure I went to Lyme Regis when at college.

I do remember fossil hunting on the beach which belongs to Encombe House.

Enjoy the summer holidays.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks I will. Hubby has the first week of August off so I'm looking forward to that.

Pidjengirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hayles, do you live on UK? Or here on fossil duties? Found anything good?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm at the airport waiting for a flight as a kid screams his head off nearby. I've got my noise-canceling earbuds on, but can still hear him. His head is red from the screaming and I can almost see thought bubbles over people's heads -- they're thinking, please don't let him sit near me on the flight. Or maybe that's just me.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I'm at the airport waiting for a flight as a kid screams his head off nearby. I've got my noise-canceling earbuds on, but can still hear him. His head is red from the screaming and I can almost see thought bubbles over people's heads -- they're thinking, please don't let him sit near me on the flight. Or maybe that's just me.

No! It's not just you....I've been there and thought just that! ;)

iPad 2 3G 64gb

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Been there and thought the same myself! Thank goodness you had at least your noise canceling head phones, I had nothing between me and the screaming kid...all the way down to Disney! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts